"Micro Mini" Pattern
Finished size: 50" w x 70" h
MICRO MINI PATTERNS come as a bright, full color booklet with clear instructions, diagrams and photographs to guide you along packaged in a crystal-clear resealable poly bag with a large hanging hole.
SUGGESTED FABRICS: designer quilting cottons, 44"/45"w. Use Patty Young’s fabric collections for a modern and eclectic look.
We used Patty’s Textured Basics collection for Michael Miller Fabrics: Cool Dots and Natural Texture (quilt top), Shoreline in Teal (binding) and Diamonds in Citron (backing).
• Background (solid white or off-white): 2 yards
• Fabrics #1 (citron), #2 (red), #3 (teal), #4 (papaya), #5 (tangerine), and #6 (pink): 1/3 yard each
• Backing: 3 1/4 yards (use a non-directional fabric)
• Binding: 1/2 yard (cut into 2.5" strips)
NOTE: Our Houndstooth Quilt looks just as sweet made up in one color for a baby nursery or child's room.
If using one color only, you will need 2 yards total of the contrast fabric and 2 yards of background fabric.
• 100% cotton batting, at least 56" x 76"
• Coordinating Thread
All MODKID sewing patterns are for personal use or sale of handmade product ONLY in small quantities by at-home businesses. Manufacturing of ready-to-wear products made from our original designs for commercial use is strictly prohibited. No part of this pattern may be reproduced in print or electronically.